Celibacy/Abstinence/Doing Brahmacharya as a Householder

If one does not have enough time to meditate for hours a day due to work/family, can one still cure illnesses and lose weight with brahmacharya?  I am abstaining from all sex but I work a job all day and when I come home, I have to take care of my daughter.  I also cannot get up early as I did that and find I wasnt getting enough sleep.  Can I still regain my health from abstaining from sexual activity?  I have eczema, dandruff, and am overweight and fatigue that I would like to cure.  Thank you kindly.

Devote half an hour every day for the suggested practice. Mere abstinence will not work and leads to problems. Sadhana is required to transmute the conserved Veerya into Ojas.

The issues mentioned above will slowly start to resolve after a few years of such practice.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.