Celibacy/Abstinence/Doing Brahmacharya as a Householder

Question
Hello,
If one does not have enough time to meditate for hours a day due to work/family, can one still cure illnesses and lose weight with brahmacharya?  I am abstaining from all sex but I work a job all day and when I come home, I have to take care of my daughter.  I also cannot get up early as I did that and find I wasnt getting enough sleep.  Can I still regain my health from abstaining from sexual activity?  I have eczema, dandruff, and am overweight and fatigue that I would like to cure.  Thank you kindly.

Answer
Devote half an hour every day for the suggested practice. Mere abstinence will not work and leads to problems. Sadhana is required to transmute the conserved Veerya into Ojas.

The issues mentioned above will slowly start to resolve after a few years of such practice.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay