Celibacy/Abstinence/Continued night discharges

Dear Sir,

My prostrations to your self!

I am 34 and married. But my addiction to masturbation has not yet stopped which I started since childhood.

If I refrain from masturbating, after a few days, I get lot of dreams accompanied with a discharge of semen. When I am awake, I can exercise some control but I dont know how to get rid of this. I have reduced watching Porn/TV and I am a vegetarian.This has problem has been there for years and I see no solution since this happens in my sleep state.

I've followed several of the practices you have mentioned but doesnt seem to help much.

Any suggestion from you would be of much help and seeking your blessings to get rid of this problem.

Go through each and every past answer and employ the complete Yoga Sadhana and related lifestyle suggested for a few years patiently. One should stop porn. There is no excuse. Things will fall in place.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.