Celibacy/Abstinence/Continued night discharges

Question
Dear Sir,

My prostrations to your self!

I am 34 and married. But my addiction to masturbation has not yet stopped which I started since childhood.

If I refrain from masturbating, after a few days, I get lot of dreams accompanied with a discharge of semen. When I am awake, I can exercise some control but I dont know how to get rid of this. I have reduced watching Porn/TV and I am a vegetarian.This has problem has been there for years and I see no solution since this happens in my sleep state.

I've followed several of the practices you have mentioned but doesnt seem to help much.

Any suggestion from you would be of much help and seeking your blessings to get rid of this problem.

Thanks

Answer
Go through each and every past answer and employ the complete Yoga Sadhana and related lifestyle suggested for a few years patiently. One should stop porn. There is no excuse. Things will fall in place.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay