Celibacy/Abstinence/Dealing with Anger

Hi dhananjay, I have troubles to control my anger when my older brother annoys me.
I've gotten very tired of it. I sometimes feel I want him to die because he is the most annoying person I have known. He is annoying because he is a hypocrite, a liar, reckless and he enjoys watching others get mad as well. he also laughs when I am in pain or crying when I was younger, but when he is in pain I don't find it a laughing matter at all. When he talks to me it is just him saying how much superior he is than me, so I ignore conversations with him yet he will still talk even if I am not even listening...  How do I deal with the anger my brother causes to me,  should I just accept it? Also my brother has very bad luck, he is always sick and he's got several injuries tore his acl in his knee, and also his ankle tendon and wrist tendon. is that due to karma?

If one were to react to each and every eccentricity of people in the world, there would not be one moment of peace. There is no end to irateness. One should accept people for what they are and learn to remain unaffected, focusing on one's objectives. All eventually learn from lessons of experience, in the classroom of life.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.