Celibacy/Abstinence/Dealing with Anger

Question
Hi dhananjay, I have troubles to control my anger when my older brother annoys me.
I've gotten very tired of it. I sometimes feel I want him to die because he is the most annoying person I have known. He is annoying because he is a hypocrite, a liar, reckless and he enjoys watching others get mad as well. he also laughs when I am in pain or crying when I was younger, but when he is in pain I don't find it a laughing matter at all. When he talks to me it is just him saying how much superior he is than me, so I ignore conversations with him yet he will still talk even if I am not even listening...  How do I deal with the anger my brother causes to me,  should I just accept it? Also my brother has very bad luck, he is always sick and he's got several injuries tore his acl in his knee, and also his ankle tendon and wrist tendon. is that due to karma?

Answer
If one were to react to each and every eccentricity of people in the world, there would not be one moment of peace. There is no end to irateness. One should accept people for what they are and learn to remain unaffected, focusing on one's objectives. All eventually learn from lessons of experience, in the classroom of life.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay