Celibacy/Abstinence/Extreme fear disrupting sleep

Question
Dear Sir,
I had asked questions previously regarding problems in the digestive system recently. I am unable to follow up questions on the same thread anymore, hence asking this question as a new thread.

The stress and fear over my health problems over the last months has increased a lot. It has begun to disrupt my sleep. I am unable to sleep even a bit. The moment I begin to drift into sleep, a sudden jolt of fear wakes me up. I try to console myself and go back to sleep, to be woken up by fear once again. This cycle repeats for a long time, after which I give up trying to sleep due to the discomfort of experiencing the jolts of fear. I stay awake through the night. I have also begin to feel afraid of sleeping thinking that the fear will wake me up again. I am unable to practice Sadhana at all due to this. Through the day, this thought keeps coming to mind that will i be able to sleep tonight.

I am very distressed and desperately need your help.
PLEASE PLEASE help.
Thank you very much.
Best regards.

Answer
There is no cause for fear. Let go of fear and stay calm. Getting worked up only increases health issues and not the reverse. A calm and happy mind, which surrenders itself and one's fate to the Lord remains unaffected, whatever be the situation. Sit in meditation and merge the mind into the formless Lord, who is of the nature of the self. The tough phase will pass away and health will get restored.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay