Celibacy/Abstinence/Health problems due to sex abstinence.

Hi sir, i have a query regarding sex abstinence. Whenever i stop masturbations ,my health degrades.Even i stop it for 2-3 days i catch cold ,i get fever or my stomach gets disturbed. Headache becomes severe and frequent.Last time i tried to remain celibate for exactly 3 months but situation remained the same.It is not that i cant control myself from masturbations but situations compels me to give up.I am atheist ,nor i believe in maya or something else.Neither i practice celibacy for any personal gain.I do it because i know this that it leads to detachment from everything,as my 3 months experience tells Hoping to get some good advice.Also i cant dwell on degraded health as i live in hostel ,miles away from my home.

The issue is because of lack of transmutation, with mere physical abstinence. Abstinence without transmutation leads to ill-health. What is required is Brahmacharya in thought, word & deed and not mere celibacy. Apply the Sadhana suggested in totem; the issue will resolve.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.