Celibacy/Abstinence/Health problems due to sex abstinence.

Question
Hi sir, i have a query regarding sex abstinence. Whenever i stop masturbations ,my health degrades.Even i stop it for 2-3 days i catch cold ,i get fever or my stomach gets disturbed. Headache becomes severe and frequent.Last time i tried to remain celibate for exactly 3 months but situation remained the same.It is not that i cant control myself from masturbations but situations compels me to give up.I am atheist ,nor i believe in maya or something else.Neither i practice celibacy for any personal gain.I do it because i know this that it leads to detachment from everything,as my 3 months experience tells Hoping to get some good advice.Also i cant dwell on degraded health as i live in hostel ,miles away from my home.

Answer
The issue is because of lack of transmutation, with mere physical abstinence. Abstinence without transmutation leads to ill-health. What is required is Brahmacharya in thought, word & deed and not mere celibacy. Apply the Sadhana suggested in totem; the issue will resolve.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay