Celibacy/Abstinence/Need help on Brahmacharya

Hi Dhananjay, I am a 19 year old boy who needs advice on brahmacharya. I am struggling mightily to keep the vow of brahmacharya, my mind is still very bothered by lust and it is troubling me because I cincerely want to become a better human being. I suffer from Ocd anxiety over many things and depression. I also cannot focus and feel very tired and dull all day. Despite this i still pray to God to guide me and give me strength. I want to attain peace of mind, health, and eventually get to know my true self which has been suffocated by my ego for a long time.

I also am a christian, but not practicing. I am drawn to hinduism because i know it speaks the truth. Where should i start and what should i do? I feel stuck.

All religions preach the same goal, which is to realize oneself. One can follow the religion he prefers. Go through all the past answers and employ the Yoga Sadhana suggested in daily life. This will help establish Brahmacharya, which is nothing but residence in the self. All issues will gradually vacate, further to correct practice.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.