Celibacy/Abstinence/Please Help...

Hello Sir

I have just completed a month of Yogic Sadhana and am very happy with the changes I have been experiencing.

But the cause of worry is that I have started experiencing uneasiness/pain in my heart.
And I am almost sure, it is because the way that I have been performing Bandhas.

Could you please point out what could be going wrong in Bandhas.
I have gone through the past posts and am following it.

I do not want to skip bandhas as it has helped me gain peace of mind and reduced stress, neither do I want to stress my heart.
Please help me Sir...

Om Tat Sat
(That Supreme Being is the Absolute Truth)

Take it slowly, with minimum effort initially. It takes time for the practice to stabilize, before which the body reacts differently in different people.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.