Celibacy/Abstinence/Problem during practice

Dear sir i am practicing celibacy over an year nd i asked several question earlier your advice i am doing asana and  pranayamaa and  a aura has come to face and peace in my mind by the grace of lord.inspite of having gud lifestyle i am having belching problem ayurvedic doctor said its hyperacidity but medicines given by him isnt working my problem is not serious but it is affecting my sadhna.i have learned asana and pranyama from an expert teacher.

One should apply the said practices and lifestyle consistently for a few years in an unbroken manner, with devotion and surrender to the Lord, despite impediments. Is it possible to unwind karma dating back to many births in a few weeks or months?

All issues are eventually addressed in case of the honest Brahmachari through the power of conserved and transmuted Veerya. Based on the nature of one's past karma, it takes different periods of time, for different people. The determined and sincere Sadhaka perseveres and eventually gets the reward.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.