Celibacy/Abstinence/Problem during practice

Question
Dear sir i am practicing celibacy over an year nd i asked several question earlier also.by your advice i am doing asana and  pranayamaa and  a aura has come to face and peace in my mind by the grace of lord.inspite of having gud lifestyle i am having belching problem ayurvedic doctor said its hyperacidity but medicines given by him isnt working my problem is not serious but it is affecting my sadhna.i have learned asana and pranyama from an expert teacher.

Answer
One should apply the said practices and lifestyle consistently for a few years in an unbroken manner, with devotion and surrender to the Lord, despite impediments. Is it possible to unwind karma dating back to many births in a few weeks or months?

All issues are eventually addressed in case of the honest Brahmachari through the power of conserved and transmuted Veerya. Based on the nature of one's past karma, it takes different periods of time, for different people. The determined and sincere Sadhaka perseveres and eventually gets the reward.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay