Celibacy/Abstinence/Tests put forward by God

Question
Namaste,
I feel like I have been put in various tests by God. These tests were put to test which field I belong. It felt as if it was being determined in which caste I will be put into among the four ordered castes and the one I was born in was just a namesake and that my duties and will be decided now based on how i cleared the test ... I would like to ask if it is possible ..
Om

Answer
One takes up the occupation dictated by his Prarabdha (past karma), just as an actor takes up the character, as dictated by the director. One need not worry about these things, as long as he holds on to the self through Sadhana. Things will go on as destined.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay