Celibacy/Abstinence/Tests put forward by God

I feel like I have been put in various tests by God. These tests were put to test which field I belong. It felt as if it was being determined in which caste I will be put into among the four ordered castes and the one I was born in was just a namesake and that my duties and will be decided now based on how i cleared the test ... I would like to ask if it is possible ..

One takes up the occupation dictated by his Prarabdha (past karma), just as an actor takes up the character, as dictated by the director. One need not worry about these things, as long as he holds on to the self through Sadhana. Things will go on as destined.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.