Celibacy/Abstinence/Exact procedure for mula bandha

Dear Sir,
I am a beginner on brahmachari way. In an internet sight for mula bandha some are   suggesting to contract anus & genital, & some are strictly suggesting only to contract the area in between anus & genital. Now I am fully confused which is perfect.

2.Sir, in pranayama method, suggesting by you, should I take a gap from one cycle to other cycle or it should be in continuous manner.

3.I am performing asana,bandha,nadi shodhana & then pranayama and meditation suggested by you. Is it necsssary to perform sarbangasana/sirsasana. But I dont feel comfortable in sarbangasana/sirsasana.

4. Any extra tips for beginner, kindly recommend me or give me exact link. Due near exam I can not go through your all past ans. Still I am viewing ans by managing time.

5. How can I rate this site. Just give me link to rate this site.
  Lot of thanks to you.

1. It is only the anal and genital muscles which are to be contracted

2. A few seconds gap is suggested

3. Do the Asana-s suggested by the inner voice.

Apply this Sadhana with Brahmacharya in an unbroken manner. In a few years, things will stabilize and progress as required.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.