Celibacy/Abstinence/Interactions with other people

Question
Hi dhananjay,

I would like to know your thoughts on family gathering/small parties I feel they are very overwhelming and i do not enjoy going to them, unlike most people who enjoy it. is this bad for brahmacharya? I think I read in a past answer and you said it is best not to be around others a lot? I am reading your past answers a lot in my free time as well. sorry if this has been asked a lot

Answer
One in the quest of the self, who is into committed practice will not get the mind to spend too much time in the non-self. They are mutually exclusive. The sign of an aspirant destined to progress is solitude, for the Atman (self) is itself silence.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay