Celibacy/Abstinence/How to keep up Brahmacharya

I am 17 year old and had been doing brahmacharya for past 12 days but had a break just two days ago. Now i cannot start it again as sexual energies become quite high and my will is also wat do you suggest? I do yoga but what else do i do to give it a kick start, as when i continue it for 1 week or so then my will becomes stronger and i can stretch it for longer periods.

Gradually increase the periods in Brahmacharya. Do regular Sadhana as suggested earlier. With time and effort, the practice gets stabilized in due course.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.