Celibacy/Abstinence/Procedure for transmutation

Dear Sir,
I can not find the exact procedure(like yoga, pranayam, asana) for transmutation. And I dont know how to perform these things. Unfortunately I could not find these from past answers.

So kindly provide me link otherwise the date on which you posted these answers so that I can protect myself fro wet dreams.

I will be grateful to you, if you provide all yoga, pranayam, asana
with their name & procedure to become a perfect brahmachari.

Go through all the past answers to get clear with the Yogic lifestyle and perspective to be developed. Merely following the above links alone will not suffice.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.