Celibacy/Abstinence/Questions about semen.

My questions :-

1- Sivananda said By practicing pranayama semen Gets dry completely. evenm ramakrishna also said the same thing as-  semen become like crystal sugar candy after a long practice of brahmacharya. What's your opinion on it. does semen really becomes like crystal as stated by the ramakrishna and sivananda?

2- Modern doctor says you need to masturbate to keep the pipes clean or your reproductive system will become rusty. Is it true?

3- i happened to break my 10 days long celibacy streak in which i was practicing pranayama. When i ejaculated my semen was thick like jelly, all the way sticky. I thought if this sticky sibastance gets clotted in one of the ejaculatory tube then it may become a health concern for me.

1. The production of gross semen is halted through continuous sublimation. It can be started again for procreation, if so required in marriage. The complete stoppage occurs only in advanced stages which are attained when the Yogi has got done with his family responsibilities, if any.

2. The need for sexual release applies to one who frequents the sex plane and who is not into Brahmacharya. It does not apply to the one who takes up the vital power and prevents formation of physical semen.

3. There is no cause for anxiety when there is proper practice. No harm comes to the honest aspirant who surrenders to the higher power.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.