Celibacy/Abstinence/Seed Body and Anger

Question
Dear Sir,

Namaste, dear sir. Prostrations to thee. I have some questions that I would be very grateful for your advice, suggestions and enlightening knowledge, and I'm grateful for your answers.

As I am discriminating and learning my true identity, I find it is difficult to discriminate my real identity from the seed body. On this topic, I have some inquiries for you:
(a) What is the seed body? Is it the depository of karma?
(b) How is the Atman distinct from the seed body, and how to discriminate against the seed body?

Thank You sir, and one more question that requires your help. I sometimes get over anger, but there is a persisting irritation and impatience that lingers in the mind, which is often the cause of further anger I must overcome. Please allow me to describe this from Swami Sivananda's Mind Its Mysteries and Control:

"If you strive and make sincere effort to subdue your anger, the hatred subsides. Even then, a slight movement of impatience lingers although the angry feeling has gone. You must eschew this slight disturbance also. For a man who is leading a divine life, this is a very serious drawback."

How to remove this slight movement of impatience, sir? I often tell myself that this impatience belongs to the ego, and not me. But is the most effective strategy? Please advice.

Answer
1. The 'Karana Sharira' (causal or seed body) is the depository of all karma-s related to the Jiva. It is the seat of the Ego and envelops the Atman on account of Maya.

The Atman is the infinite substrate and the reality. There is no comparison between the two, for one is real while the other in unreal. This is to be realized through direct experience and not by explanation. He who does unbroken Sadhana to realize the self eventually becomes one with knowledge.

2. Through surrender to the Almighty and the realization that one is nothing, the Ego gradually dissolves, following which the Atman shines. This vacates all the dross around it.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay