Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya & Kriya Yoga

I am on the path in preparation for Kriya Yoga initiation. I have a strong sexual desire that I have been working on. However I have found that I have developed a very uncomfortable internal issue in my stomach/colon area on my left side. I went only 10 days while remaining celibate and this occurred. I then experimented with foods and the problem remained. And then I broke the 10 day celibacy (and during celibacy the urges really disappeared consciously)and found that the problem subsided. Is this a problem with sublimation? I'm very concerned because I fear not being to build ojas and power within myself to "ascend".

Thank you for any and all assistance that you may provide.

Random issues arise in some people, based on their past karma. If the Sadhana is proper and regular with surrender to the higher power, all these vacate in the course of time, leading to stability and improvement.

It is important to transmute the sexual power and not let it stagnate, for that is forced abstinence which eventually fails.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.