Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya & Kriya Yoga

Question
I am on the path in preparation for Kriya Yoga initiation. I have a strong sexual desire that I have been working on. However I have found that I have developed a very uncomfortable internal issue in my stomach/colon area on my left side. I went only 10 days while remaining celibate and this occurred. I then experimented with foods and the problem remained. And then I broke the 10 day celibacy (and during celibacy the urges really disappeared consciously)and found that the problem subsided. Is this a problem with sublimation? I'm very concerned because I fear not being to build ojas and power within myself to "ascend".

Thank you for any and all assistance that you may provide.

-Josh

Answer
Random issues arise in some people, based on their past karma. If the Sadhana is proper and regular with surrender to the higher power, all these vacate in the course of time, leading to stability and improvement.

It is important to transmute the sexual power and not let it stagnate, for that is forced abstinence which eventually fails.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay