Celibacy/Abstinence/Break in sadhana

Dear sir,

1. In one of the previous posts, I read that one shouldn't take any breaks in sadhana for random indulgence may lead to problems and the practice may lose its effect.
I had to go outstation as a part of my work for 1.5 months, i tried my best but couldn't continue sadhana properly and in the last 25 days or so, i completely gave up sadhana altogether due to heavy work pressure which disrupted my entire schedule.
Now, I'm afraid that some harm may befall since there was a gap.
Will it be harmful to start?

2.from past few months, I'm having problem in thinking, I have a kind of blocked thinking, irrational thinking, sometime without any substance which was not the case 12-24 months back and as a consequence, my communication is also getting hampered and people hardly understand what I mean (this could be evident from the way this question is written) to say Could you please tell me what could be the problem?

I will take a firm resolve to never give up sadhana irrespective of situation. Is this much enough?

Om Tat Sat

Residence in the Atman (self) is the goal and the means used to attain the same is 'Sadhana'. He who holds on to the self is not deluded, whatever be the external factors. Hence do your Sadhana without fail and hold on to HIM. All will be well.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.