Celibacy/Abstinence/Energy levels

Question
Hello Dhanajay,
I was doing well for 10 days in a row with yogic sadhana & complete brahmacharya and then i had a nightfall.  This may have allowed lust to creep in. I noticed today that I was very tired and weak but then after dwelling on wrong thoughts and a look from a certain woman, lust arose strongly and my tiredness went totally away.

How can I summon this magnitude of energy without activating lust? I don't want to lose my seed but the surges of energy/stimulation are very seductive. What's going on here?

Thank you!

Answer
After many years of honest and unbroken Sadhana, that state will come on its own. One should adopt the required mode of life and be patient in the path.There is no shortcut.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay