Celibacy/Abstinence/Job & Practice

Respected Sir,
         Can doing a job of Software professional ,being a hectic job,destroy brahmcharya?Actully there are opportunities for me to do a job as a software professional but I am confused that in a hectic job ,can my brahmcharya be destroyed and I might not forget to practice brahmcharya.

One will take up the job destined. No occupation troubles an honest aspirant, whose mind yearns for the Lord. Brahmacharya is within and not outside.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.