Celibacy/Abstinence/Overcoming impediments

Question
Namaskar Guruji (please allow the title despite the impersonal relationship),

1. When one thinks of recreational sex, should one think of the pain of childbirth, knowing that if sattvic sex brings that much pain for the woman, then how horrible would the results (also multifold like bringing a child onto the planet) be?

2. I used to do sadhana everyday from very early. Nowadays I am missing a lot of days due to just waking up and lazing out with technology or 'ravaging the fridge' instead of using those precious moments which I have been programmed to utilise but fail to do so. Please assist. The days I do sadhana, the intensity and duration are like a hut compared to the castle (although subject to regular attacks, some successful) which once stood.  

3. In the morning, I am served a breakfast which is always rajasic/tamasic by my employee. I also serve all my employees the same. This makes me lazy even before the dining experience and even prior. But I seem to be tied to the same as it happens everyday, almost automatically.

4. I have stopped working consistently and spend most of my days as a failure. The short busts of activity yield great results but I just cant do it. I try very hard. I cant even exercise.

5. I cant even study.

6. I have nobody to talk to. My 'foster' family are very different people and dont have my views and life outlook (and my sadhana suffered when I was thrown in this jail). When will I have a support system again (which was taken suddenly from me about two years ago)? I just want a family so I can work rather than bumping blind from an empty home to a repulsive jail.

7. Please save me from this. I have everything I need but cant use it. I love sadhana and I pray for my failure to see me shine.

Please give me a comprehensive answer as I feel very lost and dont know when this loneliness, sloth, living around tamas-rajas predominant relatives (who are not even my obligatory family!) and complete failure will end. If I am going to fail anyway then its better to stop trying (although always failing).

Thank you for your assistance to all and may I remain on this path under your guidance but outside dependence on this medium.

Answer
1. Sexual activity for recreation is a poisonous sugar coated pill which begins with pleasure and ends in suffering, debility and disease in the long run. The body is an impermanent bag of flesh disguised attractively in youth, to reveal its reality in old age.

2. All aspirants go through lethargy and lack of motivation. However, 'Atma Sadhana' is a long battle, which is won by the exceptional Sadhaka, who perseveres relentlessly, despite impediments, drawing from the infinite source within. One has to always remember the goal, alert and vigilant always.

The suggested Sadhana, if done without deviation will clear all these obstacles. One should do it till the light within alone remains.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay