Celibacy/Abstinence/Release of Toxins

Dear Sir,
1. In summer days, toxin is released by sweat but in winter/rainy days how toxin can released.That means my doubt is there any procedure to release toxin artificially ?

2. Can a yogi use soap for whole body once in every 20 days ?

3. As maintaining celibacy, why I am feeling heavy day by day ?

4. Is there any problem with clean shave as Swami Vivekananda was always remain with clean shave ?

1. Urination is more in winter and sweating in summer. The body expels toxins accordingly.

2. Occasional use does not cause harm. It is however not necessary to the one who does his Sadhana right and rubs well with water while bathing and later with a towel.

3. One feels heavy when energy becomes stationary in the lower regions. It is an indication that more efforts are to be applied towards transmutation. He who transmutes right feels light and energetic.

4. One should listen within and do accordingly. It varies from person to person.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.