Celibacy/Abstinence/Sexual Dream

Dear sir,

Just before I had woken up at 5:30am, I had non-vivid sexual activity in my dream which resulted in the sexual energy about to be expelled however just as I had woken I stopped it mentally. No fluid was expelled.
This sort of thing has happened a few times in the past and although it does not feel like a break as I controlled myself from releasing, however it feels unfortunate to have these dreams.

I must do my best to control mental brahmacharya.

This can happen further to a cumulative build up of sexual thoughts in the waking state. One must work to keep the mind clean and fortify the same with regular Sadhana.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.