Celibacy/Abstinence/Sexual Dream

Question
Dear sir,

Just before I had woken up at 5:30am, I had non-vivid sexual activity in my dream which resulted in the sexual energy about to be expelled however just as I had woken I stopped it mentally. No fluid was expelled.
This sort of thing has happened a few times in the past and although it does not feel like a break as I controlled myself from releasing, however it feels unfortunate to have these dreams.

I must do my best to control mental brahmacharya.

Answer
This can happen further to a cumulative build up of sexual thoughts in the waking state. One must work to keep the mind clean and fortify the same with regular Sadhana.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay