Celibacy/Abstinence/Work & Yoga schedule

Question
Hi Sir,

I hope you are well. In my future job, I must arrive at work most likely at or around 6:30-6:45 am at the latest, and may even have to arrive at 5:45 am in extenuating circumstances. This means I most likely have to start eating breakfast around 5:50 am and traveling to work at 608 am at the most. It also ensures that I must sleep at or around 8:00-8:20 and not have time for anything else, maybe including exercise. I tried to wake up at 3:30 am to do yoga in the morning to make this possible, but I feel so exhausted in the morning that sometimes it is difficult to even move my bed or the door and doing the asanas at 3:30 am is exceedingly difficult despite all efforts to remind myself that lethargy does not belong to me. I am currently doing the follows schedule:  

•   Padmasana
•   Vajrasana
•   Ardha-Paschimothanasana
•   Paschimothanasana
•   Halasana
•   Sarvangasana
•   Dhanurasana
•   Chakrasana

Then I perform TriBandha, Nadi Shodana, Pranayama and Meditation. This schedule is the one I follow and it takes at least 2 hours to finish everything especially now since meditation takes longer. I am sincerely wondering if it is possible to wake up at 4:00 am and if you would approve cutting some asanas or procedures from the above schedule so I may finish everything earlier and become capable of fulfilling worldly duties, and still retain the benefits of this practice. I don't know if you would approve of this or suggest it, but it is so difficult despite constant struggle to finish everything in two hours and not remain exhausted at the end of practice for the day's rigors. I must also brush my teeth well, as my neglect in doing so caused two cavities of mine, and this will also take time. Please advise.

Answer
Wake up by 4.00 and perform the Sadhana. It should take a little lesser than 2 hours. Keeping the mind focused only on Sadhana will reduce the time taken. The Asana-s do not take more than a few minutes.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay