Celibacy/Abstinence/Huge wave of Tamas

Question
Dear Sir:

As of the past three days, I am constantly getting feelings of Laziness and Lethargy during the day. Despite the use of volition and will, I slept during the day for two hours yesterday and am getting similar feelings today. I could also barely sleep yesterday in the night because of sleep during the day. Why is this the case? Why is my body and mind becoming increasingly tamasic? Would you suggest a remedy? As always, I thank you for your guidance and help.

Answer
It can happen due to various reasons. Such bouts are experienced by all practitioners at some stage or the other. The remedy is to adhere to the suggested Yogic lifestyle with unbroken Sadhana. Then, the trouble goes away.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay