Celibacy/Abstinence/Menses & Sexual dreams

Question
Dear Sir,
I have noticed that I get sexually oriented dreams when my menstrual cycle is about to begin. I get the dreams early in the morning, which wake me up. During the cycle, the sexual thoughts are more, and I find myself engaging these thoughts. I try hard to divert, but these thoughts are strong.
Why do I get these dreams (which trigger the thoughts) during the menstrual cycle. What could be done to improve the situation.

Thanks a lot.

Answer
There is a stronger physiological stimulus at the start of the menstrual cycle, when the body is preparing for fertilization. It is a normal occurrence. With constant Sadhana, one eventually goes beyond the body and the mind, following which these effects taper and eventually stop.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay