Celibacy/Abstinence/Problems in meditation

Hello Dhananjay sir, I hope you are doing good.

Here I am explaining my issue:-
1.5 months ago I learnt meditation from my nearby local yoga center. It is exactly same technique as you have suggested to focus on 'Trikuti' in your past answers. Even though, yet I am not able to meditate properly(concentration getting broken every few seconds) but I am experiencing some kind of bliss. It is a strange feeling. I am getting uneasy. I am not getting motivated to do studies. I am kind of becoming disinterested in doing anything. I am not able to concentrate properly in my studies which I am supposed to as my exams are near. Sp, To bring my consciousness level down I ultimately broke my continence of 12 days but still the same kind of feeling persists. Same thing happened almost 25 days ago and then also I broke my continence to get to normal state and then this worked as I felt relieved somehow but this time it didn't work.

To add, My morning sadhana consists of 3-4 rounds of surya namaskar, 2-3 asanas(as time permits), tri bandha, kapalbhati-2 mins, nadi shodhana-5 mins, pranayama - 6 rounds, then 15-20 mins meditation focusing on trikuti. In the evening I do 30 mins meditation and if time permits 5-15 mins trataka on candle flame. Due to my preparation for exams I kind of remain all alone throughout the day.

Please shed some light sir, how to cope up with these things as with this kind of feeling I won't be able to carry out my worldly duties.

Thank you very much

These oscillations of the mind occur in the initial years, when one moves from one extreme to another, on account of the weight of past Samskara-s. A diligent aspirant turns a blind eye to such and never breaks his Sadhana. He alone succeeds. Do your Dharma with a bright and cheerful mind and be positive. Things will get alright.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.