Celibacy/Abstinence/Strict brahmacharya and learning

Hi iam a medical student & have completed my MBBS, i have suffered a lot and have been subjected to a lot of stress that has got me many ailments like thyroid and loss of much of my scalp hair and lipomas all over my body with the evil habit of masturbation for a period of 7 years. I have discovered the habit spontaneously by my self but i have read in many of the articels of the MANY renowned sexologists in news papers and on TV programmes that masturabting daily is a normal thing and is good for health on listening to those my habit worsened.i have controlled it to a greater extent by now but still i not in a position to give up the habit completely due to porn compulsion my mind deceives me in some or other way after abstaining for a span of 2 months and moreover the habit of porn compulsion is not leaving me, it is happening since the last 2 years i have attempted my post graduate medical entrance examinations two times by now and failed hopelessly and im going to fail in the third attempt even. i know the very reason behind my failure but still could not manage to give up the habit can you please give some advice to help me with the same, i have suffered from lot of stress ihave read some where that once the brain has lost its capabilities it is very difficult to restore them furthur on net i have read that with the chronic stress hippocampal lobe the mainseat memory conversion from short term to long term also suffers insult and gets shrinked. Swami vivekananda said with the observance of strict brahmacharya (chastity in thought word and deed) all the learning can mastered with in a very short time one aquires an un failing memory of what one hears or knows but once what does this mean exactly and also i could not understand what this once mean in the end mean. i have been reminding myself of the thing for so long but could not get an exact meaning of this. Does it apply only to those students with good attittude and moral life from very beginning with moderation in the habit of breaking celibacy if at all one has been with it or does it apply to severely self abused as well l have read in one of your answers your saying "when a life of abrahmacharya has been indulged in for decades and millions of past lifes is it not unreasonable to expect speedy results in a few days or months" but i have seen few of my friends who are in habit of breaking celibacy 2 or 3 times per week succeding in exam. but my health status and mental faculties are far lower than them, im having very poor memory i have experienced this on many instances. can you have any any suggestions to help me to give up the habit-can i get into my PG in this life,  im getting depressed & mentally imbalanced, some times thoghts of sucide haunts me its because of my inability to give up the habit but i refrain those thoughts saying lust will haunt even in the next birth as well as said by swami sivananda i have also thoughs to go and take up sannyasa and settle in GOMUKH in himalayas with out telling my family members and  leaving them for the whole of this life in accordnace with the taking up of life long celibacy before 32 for self realisation ( goal of life as read in practise of brahmacharya by sivananda) which i think i can never do it if i attempt to do it residing in this material world with these many temptations. how to clean my mind of the lustful thoghts the stimulus some how comes to me in the form of lust exciting images from newspaper or on smartphone news or ads while surfing the net.ihave gone to a psychiatrist also he gave some tablets and not at all taken any pain to listen to my problem completely. Please help me in giving up the habit and help me succed

1. By the power gained from transmutation of Veerya (vital fluid) over a long time, one develops the ability to understand and remember things explained to him, immediately. One with such perception is called 'Ekachandagrahi'.

2. One's present state is the result of his past karma. Whether he goes to the Himalayas or to the Antarctic, the Samskara-s do not lessen. The method to dissolve them is through constant Atma Sadhana to realize the self. He who tries to run away accomplishes nothing, for his Samskara-s accompany him to wherever he goes. Hence take up the required efforts, joyfully accepting the circumstances around and fight like a warrior. This is the meaning of the war in 'Mahabharata'. It is the internal fight.

Go through each and every past answer and apply the suggested Sadhana committedly. In due course, things will fall in place. May the Lord bless all.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.