Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahamcharya & Religion ?

Question
Hi, can someone benefit from brahamchari life at least at the mind level if he has no particular religion? If yes then why to be very religious? I'm agnostic, not atheist, in the sense that I dont know if there is a god or not. Still I'm not all against religion there is a use to religion, it can help to organize good governance if the religion is powerful enough to put society in order, decrease crime rates and rapes, establish concord and rule of law. It is in that sense I feel a religion is important for a society not much for their beliefs.

Answer
1. Religion is a way of life which eventually leads one to realize his or her self.

2. 'Brahmacharya', is residence in the self which is the substance of all religions.

Hence he who practices true Brahmacharya follows true religion and is beyond all religions. It is residence in the truth, where the purpose of all religions ends.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay