Celibacy/Abstinence/Follow up on IBS

Question
Sir,

I recently asked you about IBS and the interruption this has on my sadhana. Rather, it is not just IBS but severe drying of the intestines, irregular bowels, etc.

I am trying my best but it is impossible to do bandhas, for instance when there is so much pain.

1) Please correct me here. Trikala bandha is giving me much pain. In phase 1, I inhale and lift the diaphragm while leaving sphincter anal muscles relaxed. In phase two, I exhale and suck in the stomach upward toward the chest. In phase 3, I inhale and lock down the chin when lungs are full. Is this correct?

2) Much heat generates in the body after trikala bandha, which dries stool in my case. How is one to reduce/sublimate?

3) Are oil baths advisable for the brahmachari? As one with frail vata constitution, I don't want to use anything that reduces my digestive fire as digestion is already weak.

4) After my break in brahmacharya, I felt that the almighty was guiding me this time specifically. You know why? Because I felt immense pain in the prostate and irritation in my intestines like I had never seen before. Could this be a clear sign from Him?

5) Assuming one does regular pranayama, exercise, meditation, and intellectual work, will this be enough for sublimation? Or is tribandha required in addition?

Thank you kindly
Parth

Answer
1. For now, perform Sadhana minus the 'Bandha-s'. They will come in later.

2. http://en.allexperts.com/q/Celibacy-Abstinence-3564/2011/12/thribandha-khechari-

They are however to be properly learnt in person from an adept.

3. Soak the head in coconut or olive oil overnight and wash away in the morning with 'Shikakai' (soapnut powder) once a week on a Saturday. This will reduce body heat.

Do the suggested Sadhana in total, honestly, without fail. All the issues will get addressed in due course.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay