Celibacy/Abstinence/Importance of thoughts

Question
Respected Sir,
         I want to know -
-If the brahmcharya not followed in the  thouhghts,is that mean that brahmcharya is broken?

- The other thing I want to know that should we follow complete chastity the entire life is we wish  to go to heaven?
Please  give answer to both of my questions separately.

Answer
1. Brahmacharya is to be followed in thought, word & deed. A break in thoughts will soon culminate into a physical break.

2. When the expulsion of 'Rethas' (semen) is limited to procreation, one will have the abundant pranic energy required to attain 'Nirvikalpa Samadhi', where one resides in the self as the self and thereby burns the past karma-s blocking 'Mukti' (liberation). Hence a life of Brahmacharya is to be taken up at the earliest and made default.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay