Celibacy/Abstinence/Importance of thoughts

Respected Sir,
         I want to know -
-If the brahmcharya not followed in the  thouhghts,is that mean that brahmcharya is broken?

- The other thing I want to know that should we follow complete chastity the entire life is we wish  to go to heaven?
Please  give answer to both of my questions separately.

1. Brahmacharya is to be followed in thought, word & deed. A break in thoughts will soon culminate into a physical break.

2. When the expulsion of 'Rethas' (semen) is limited to procreation, one will have the abundant pranic energy required to attain 'Nirvikalpa Samadhi', where one resides in the self as the self and thereby burns the past karma-s blocking 'Mukti' (liberation). Hence a life of Brahmacharya is to be taken up at the earliest and made default.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.