Celibacy/Abstinence/Influence of diet

Dear Sir,

1. question:

I am practising brahmacharya for 7 months now and progress is steady. I practise a healthy Lifestyle with meditation in the morning and evening, doing asanas daily and I pay attention of what I am eating. But occasionally due to familiy reunion or other circumstances I still eat meat (once a month I would say). Afterwards I feel that my energies are in a bit of turmoil and I have to pay "extra" attention of where my focus goes.. but I do not fail in brahmacharya because I apply my willpower.. but still I have doubts as to what is (and if there even is)the damage done by eating meat from time to time...?

2. question:

After a wet dream I almost always feel as if my energies are able to penetrate a little higher in my system... like my chakras are getting purified. There is a little bit of turmoil in my Emotion/energy for 2-3 days but it seems as if there is a clearing in my energetic system trough these wet dreams.. is this possible or there other reasons for this?

Thank you very much.. you're expertise is very much needed in this day and age..

1. It is preferable to shun meat in the initial years as the past Vasana-s are still strong, making one prone to a fall. After the Yogi has burnt much of these through many years of meditation, food of any kind, taken moderately does not cause trouble.

2. Energy which has not been transmuted, which is in stagnation, causing discomfort is spent in a wet dream. Hence one should strive to transmute completely and prevent wet dreams, for all loss of vital energy is to be completely annihilated in due course.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.