Celibacy/Abstinence/Life problems & queries

Question
Hello sir,
         I am following brahmcharya in thought,word,deed for the past two years completely and I think I have passed the test till now.The problem is that even after practing it for the last 2 years ,I am getting lot of problems in life.Can the brahmcharya not help me to stop my problems?What should I do to stop my problems?
         The other thing that I note that some people say that the practice of brahmcharya is not easy and what I have noticed for myself is that its easy.I am not even doing the yoga practices even to keep up the brahmcharya.Why is it so?
     The other thing I want to ask what is the proof that God exists?
     The other thing I want to ask is-Are the scriptures like Mahabharata,Gita etc. true or imagined?
   Please answer my questions separately in points.

Answer
1. Be patient and persevere in the practice relentlessly. One's current existence is the result of past karma dating back to hundreds of years.

2. Who is God? first realize this. The answer will then be known.

3. The scriptures are as true or false as oneself.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay