Celibacy/Abstinence/Using the 'Langot'

Swamiji Namaskar,

1). I want to use langot to maintain complete brahmacharya. I m 29 and unmarried but next year planning to marry. Previously i never maintain Brahmacharya and my semen keeps falling, but now i want to reten semen.  Swamiji, if i use langot then can i able to become father ?
2). Also, plz guide how much hours in a day should i wear langot ?
3). While going to sleep at night, should i remove langot ?

Kindly answer my all three question as it of uttermost importance to me.

1. Using the 'Langot' improves health and not the reverse. It promotes fertility and sexual health, along with aiding Brahmacharya. It does not in any way affect one from fatherhood.

2. It is to be worn during the day and removed at night before retiring to bed.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.