Celibacy/Abstinence/Using the 'Langot'

Question
Swamiji Namaskar,

1). I want to use langot to maintain complete brahmacharya. I m 29 and unmarried but next year planning to marry. Previously i never maintain Brahmacharya and my semen keeps falling, but now i want to reten semen.  Swamiji, if i use langot then can i able to become father ?
2). Also, plz guide how much hours in a day should i wear langot ?
3). While going to sleep at night, should i remove langot ?

Kindly answer my all three question as it of uttermost importance to me.

Answer
1. Using the 'Langot' improves health and not the reverse. It promotes fertility and sexual health, along with aiding Brahmacharya. It does not in any way affect one from fatherhood.

2. It is to be worn during the day and removed at night before retiring to bed.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay