Celibacy/Abstinence/Wet Dreams a Break?

Question
They say it takes 12 years to become Urdhvareta.  If one has a wet dream, does one have to start all over this 12 year process?  Also, I had a dream where I was engaged sexually in the dream and almost had an orgasm but was able to wake up before it happened even though I still noticed a slight loss of energy/coherence from this experience.  Is that considered a break?  I am noticing how powerful thoughts are.

Answer
The occasional wet dream which occurs in sleep involuntarily does not constitute a break. However, an honest aspirant has to hold Brahmacharya in thought, word & deed while awake, to prevent and eventually overcome wet dreams, for they result in a loss of Prana (vital force).

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay