Celibacy/Abstinence/Food issues

Please advise me on the issue of dietary challenges.

I have a highly sensitive stomach, incapable of digesting milk products and oil/fat. Eating these substances leads to sticky, greasy stool, constipation, lack of peace, and total hampering of sadhana.

As such, being a vegetarian who cannot eat milk, eggs, or butter, kindly advise how I should eat to make up for this.

In addition, one quick query: I would like to combat my digestive issues and build the jataragni so it can digest anything. Will brahmacharya eventually allow me to do this, or is it acceptable to try remedies such as digestive enzymes, alkaline water (to replace nutrients lost from years of foolish self abuse and ejaculation), etc?

Please do tell me, the pain and disturbance to peace of mind are monumental when the intestinal and digestive system is thrown out of order.

1. For now, take food which the system accepts and is comfortable with.

2. Unbroken Brahmacharya with meditation will eventually restore 'Jatharagni' (digestive fire) without doubt. Remedies if resorted to should be natural and not artificial.

3. If the Sadhana is genuine with surrender to the Almighty, the path to be taken will gradually come in place by itself.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.