Celibacy/Abstinence/Sore Throat and Fever

Question
Pranam Dhanajay ji,

Hope you are doing great.

This is my second question on allexperts.

My question is regarding sore throat and fever in context with brahmacharaya. I know these two topics have no relation. But, I still have a question.

Everybody gets a sore throat and then most of the time fever for a few days or weeks. It depends on person to person.

After following brahmacharya for more than 4 and a half month I feel more energetic.

I have been studying my habit pattern, thought pattern and as well as about my health state.

Before brahmacharya whenever I use to get sore throat, I use to get fever all the time for a few days. But, now its not the same. In the last 4 months I have had 3 sore throat and not even once I got any fever. Instead of getting fever my body would make me to spit a small amount throat mucus out of my mouth and at the end of the day there will be no sore throat. This has happened around 4 times. This never happened before I began practicing brahmacharya.

I don't know if i am exaggerating about it. Can you please shed some limelight on this? How does this happen?

Answer
Immunity and vitality within gradually increase further to peventing the loss of vital energy. The 'Sukshma Sharira' or auric field gets strengthened, leading to better health and well being

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay