Cellular Phones/cellphone vehicle charger

Question
Hi. I have an LG cellphone, about 5 years old. Works fine, except recently I noticed that my vehicle charger wasn't charging the phone. The red light on the charger is lit but no juice is going into the phone. However my home charger works fine on it. I brought the phone to a Radio Shack, where I was told that something in the cell phone needed replacing. I got another vehicle charger (used) on eBay which also is not putting any juice into the phone. My conclusion - tell me if you think I am wrong - is that there is nothing wrong with the phone. What I need is a new vehicle charger. What do you think?

Answer
If your phone charges on your home charger, there is nothing wrong with the phone. If you got another vehicle charger and the phone doesn't charge, then the issue is with your car charger jack, not with the phone or charger. It's likely that the fuse needs replacing. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN