Cellular Phones/iPhone Internet use

QUESTION: Ive had my iPhone for several years now and love it but recently I've tried posting ads on craigslist & a local paper & it doesn't let me retrieve images from my pictures. Do I need an app for retrieving pics to post in an add? Thank you... Cary

ANSWER: If you aren't able to retrieve a picture from your iPhone for posting, then the issue is either that the picture is too large or it's not in the correct format. Have you done this in the past? If so, you should still be able to do this. If you never did it before, then the issue is what I mentioned in the beginning, either the picture is too large or not in the correct format to post. Hope this helps. You don't need an app for posting a picture.

QUESTION: How would I put my pictures in the format to retrieve?

When you go to post you should've able to just choose the picture from the phone. Nothing spcial is necessary. You might want to try emailing. Photo to yourself and see if that works too. I m at a loss to understand why you aren't able to do this. I'm so sorry  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years