Cellular Phones/i need to make a apn and more on razr v3xx

I just bought a Motorola razr v3xx on ebay and got a net 10 sim and plan. I need to set up a apn for my razr so it can use the Internet and I also need to set up the mms. Here is the settings it told me to use.
name: NET10
APN: att.mvno
port: 80
MMS Proxy:
MMS Port: 80
I know next to nothing about phones and would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me in good detail how to set it up.
Thank you in advance.

Tracfone is such that it is very difficult to set anything up yourself unless it is SIM unlocked. If it is, then it's pretty easy but keep in mind that you won't be able to do certain things because Tracfone will block it. Also, a Net 10 SIM isn't going to work with Tracfone and I'm not sure why you bought a phone with a SIM and plan on eBay. I personally would return this as it won't cost you less money. You are much better off just getting your own phone and plan directly from Net 10 or Tracfone. What you are trying to do doesn't go together, I'm sorry to say. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years