Cellular Phones/syphone i68

hi i have been sat here for 4 solid days trying to figure this phone out and i still cannot connect to anything could you help me pls

I'd love to be able to tell you that it's easy, but unfortunately, I can't say that. I am not a fan of this device and think it's really not worthwhile. Unfortunately, your question is very general and even if I knew this phone well, I probably wouldn't be able to assist you via anything except in person (which obviously, I can't do). You have to know things like who your carrier is, who had the device before and who was their carrier, did you put in the settings for your carrier, do you have a SIM card and is it in the right slot, does your plan have both a voice and data plan, does the device work on the correct frequencies for your carrier, etc. If there is any possible way to return this phone, I would strongly recommend it. I can asssure you that it isn't worth the money you paid for it. Sorry that I didn't have better news for you.

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years