Cellular Phones/Samsung Chrono 2

I have a cell phone. It is a Samsung Chrono 2. I've had it about a couple weeks and its the first one I have EVER had. I think I like the security of having one, in case of a breakdown on the highway or somethng.

Right now I am having problems with texting and I can't find the answers anywhere. The booklet asuumes you know what you are doing. And I don't.

So my problem is when texting, how do you change between screens? With my computer I can just hit the "Back" arrow but the cellphone doesn't have that.
Another problem is when I am typing in a message, if I have 2 letters the same: such as bunny.. When I type an 'N' its fine but if I type the second "N" it get a bunch of letters I don't want.
Do you know how to manage these things?

After you type the first "n", wait just a second and then type the next "n". If you type the same letter twice too fast, it thinks that you are still trying to change the first letter you typed. Back would be the delete key basically on a cell phone on most phones, you can't really go back unless it has a back arrow. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years