Cellular Phones/blackberry 9320 smartphone

Hi , im having trouble with my blackberry phone , i dropped my phone  the other day and the battery came and then asked me for my blackberry ID password.But i forgot my blackberry ID password and tryed to change the password but i cant can so im not able to use my BBM can you help please?

The trick wi a blackberry is that if you forget the password, you just type it 10 times incorrectly and then you type the word blackberry and reset your password. Doing this will erase what is on your device but if you have it backed up you should be okay. If you don't have it backed up, you may want to take the device to your carrier to see if they can so assist you in getting theinfinsaved before resetting it. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years