Cellular Phones/cell phone usage records / info

Question
Hello DebiN,
I am a Verizon customer. I am trying to retrieve previous months of cell phone activity {text messages, minutes, call history}.

When I sign into "My Verizon" online it will allow me to view call history details "But" only for the previous month or billing cycle. And I am not seeing any way online when signed in to access previous months ? For instance, I need call history detail from June 2012 up to November this year 2012.

Another person is on this account {but very seldom} so I Must keep this discreet as much as possible.

Any help or info is "appreciated" !!

Thanks,
Ron

Answer
You can only go back a couple of months and you won't be able to see everything that you are looking for.  This should be right on the page where you view your current bill. It's the history or back invoices but as I mentioned it won't be able to go back but just a few months and you likely won't see details of messages only the records.  Sorry I didn't have more I do.  I'm not a Verizon customer so I'm not as familiar with the details of their internal customer site but their customer cre can assist you and while you are in the site their chat can assist in real time. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN