Cellular Phones/flashing 7210

Dear sir,
I was flashing my Nokia 7210supernova phone because it was running too slow then I decided to flash the phone with a software called jaf but when phone was undergoing the flashing process electric power gone off as my ups was not working when electric supply arrived I tried flashing phone one more but it was not successfull after an incomplete process of flashing so can i do something to work my phone like normal?
thanks in advance

I'm not familiar with the ins and outs of flashing a phone and my concern is that what happened may have permanently damaged your phone.  You may want to consider taking it to a phone repair to see if they can set it back to the way it was.  I'm sorry that I wasn't able to provide any better information.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years