Cellular Phones/Htc Desire C camera problems

I have a HTC Desire C which has been brilliant so far. However, its just stsrted playing up. When I open the camera, it's fine. However, when I take a picture, it freezes then closes down. Any suggestions on how i could fix this?

Try taking out the battery then waiting a few minutes and then put it back in.  If it still does the same thing then take it into your carrier to have them fi it. Outside of a reboot there isn't much you can do to fix a phone on your own.  Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years