Cellular Phones/Pairing Bluetooth headsetr

I have a samsung galaxy S3.

I have two bluetooth headsets.

I paired a motorolla H70 without any problem.

However, I am unable to pair a jawbone, my cell phone will not detect it even when the jawbone is right next to the cell phone.

Is there anything else I can try?

Your device is compatible with the jawbone but you need to put the jawbone into the pairing mode and then have your Samsung discover it. This site has complete instructions on how to pair this headset to your device. The jawbone isn't as intuitive to pair as the Motorolla so you may have thought it was in pairing mode when it may have not been.  I've often had problems pairing this headset and always had to go back to the instructions. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years