Cellular Phones/Mobile Charging Unique Problem

Question
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I have a sony ericson xperia Ray mobile, the problem is when I m charging the phone(100%) with original charger,samsung charger, or any local charger then the battrey is draining in 5-6 hours & besides all when i m charging my phone(100%) with LAVA(a mobile company) charger then battrey is giving backup of 2 days which is the original backup.
I m confused and not getting the answer, Can you please suggest wthat the wxact problem is?

Regards
Gaurav  

Answer
Its very likely that the original charger has run it's course if it's not fully juicing up the phone the way it used to. Since you have tried a new charger and it works the way that the old charger used to, I would have to say that it's time to toss the old charger and use the new one. All of these things have a lifespan is basically what the issue is. You know it's not your battery since the new charger works properly. I hope this helps.

Cellular Phones

DebiN