Cellular Phones/Music not on iTunes?

I have downloaded some music off of a library supported website and wa unable to find it on my phone. Could you tell me where to find it, how to use it, and how to transfer it back to iTunes?

If you have an iPhone, the only music you can download is via iTunes. You either have to have the the music on your computer that you copy into iTunes and then sync with your iPhone or you download the music via iTunes from your device. With non-Apple devices, you can download music that is not in iTunes and iTunes music does not work on other types of phones. I hope this helps. Thanks.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years