Cellular Phones/Question ab. lost Searches

I am using a year and a half-old google nexus 7 tablet. I just accidentally hit the setting that says: "Erase ALL Searches on device" - and it did what it said.

I have all kinds of (advanced) file explorers on this thing. Could the list of all the searches (that I lost) possibly be in HEX form, or something, in one of all these folders, hidden deep-down, somewhere?

Thank you very much.
(I'll tip you if I can retrieve them)

Im afraid that once you deleted the searches, they are now gone. Unlike a computer's operating system, where you can retrieve deleted information in many cases, the same is not true with the operating systems on tablets and/or cell phones/SmartPhones. I am very sorry that you inadvertently deleted your searches. Thanks.

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years