Cellular Phones/specific type of mobile

hello sir

I m confuse about some type of mobile , I want a mobile have all latest potentials on smart phone but with keypad and flipped shape

I couldn't use touch screen because I m suffering from hyperhydrosis  (hand over sweat) also I adore flippy shaped mobile

after lot of researches I didn't find my niche or my purpose , the flipped keypad mobile is has old potentials inversely the mobiles who has latest potentials is flat and touch screened

so can you recommend me any mobile type-model-version contain the specification above ?
also if I did that  as special request from any company , does that ll cost me ?

The Samsung Gravity would be a good choice for you I believe. It is a quick messaging phone that has a pull out keyboard. I'm not aware of any flip phones that have full keyboards, so the Gravity may be a good choice. These days, the vast majority of SmartPhones have touchscreens. The hardware providers just aren't making phones with real keyboards anymore. You can get keyboards for phones also but they aren't overly convenient. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years