Cellular Phones/specific type of mobile

Question
hello sir

I m confuse about some type of mobile , I want a mobile have all latest potentials on smart phone but with keypad and flipped shape

I couldn't use touch screen because I m suffering from hyperhydrosis  (hand over sweat) also I adore flippy shaped mobile

after lot of researches I didn't find my niche or my purpose , the flipped keypad mobile is has old potentials inversely the mobiles who has latest potentials is flat and touch screened

so can you recommend me any mobile type-model-version contain the specification above ?
also if I did that  as special request from any company , does that ll cost me ?

thanks

Answer
The Samsung Gravity would be a good choice for you I believe. It is a quick messaging phone that has a pull out keyboard. I'm not aware of any flip phones that have full keyboards, so the Gravity may be a good choice. These days, the vast majority of SmartPhones have touchscreens. The hardware providers just aren't making phones with real keyboards anymore. You can get keyboards for phones also but they aren't overly convenient. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN